Stormy Love

This is Stormy.
The wise owl cat, always spreading his gentle love.
Sweetest cat ever to live.

He has been bringing joy to our lives since 1997.


He died yesterday and I miss him so much.












I even miss his sick time. He was a joy to care for, the most patient, enduring, loving being. He was a wise teacher, better at being full of kindness than any human I know.






I know he is forever in the sunshine now.
We had a funeral for him today and sent him on his journey.
But oh, how I miss him.

Comments

JMay said…
Aww, RIP little guy.

Losing animals are so hard-positive thoughts your way!

xo.
mattbeatty said…
these pictures make me sad. the good sweet little fellow.

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road