Ready or not, it's finally here....MERRY CHRISTMAS!

After several busy Christmassy days, and there is no way i could possibly exaggerate how jam packed they've been with festive fun of all varieties...

cute homey stuff....



and crazy drunken stuff too...




...looks like it's finally here, ready or not, snow or no!

Spent a sweet Christmas Eve with Darin's fam and with my last minute preps finally done at 2:09 a.m. I guess I'm ready for the madness of Christmas morning. Can't wait, actually!

SO...MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL -

AND TO ALL, A GOOD NIGHT!


Comments

Kaylie said…
Looks like a lot of fun!

It makes me happy that we remind you of you and your friends, because your guys seem like some snazzy people!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road