vintage dresses

one of mine own true loves....
VINTAGE CLOTHES!

i got a whole heap of them yesterday in downtown sacramento and it made me deliriously happy....

i can't decide which is my favorite.


and i even got this adorable vintage bathing suit for our weekend in los angeles for dave and ashley's wedding. i want to feel like a pin-up girl.

i found all these and more at two fabulous stores: bows and arrows and the lovely atelier, two stores that were so full of goodies and boots and handmade pretty things and jewelry that i actually got kind of giddy!
thanks to them and velvet leaf there is no need to go to the bay area anymore to find a new dress!

Comments

Unknown said…
oh i am jealous! i've been wanting to thrift/vintage shop for a long time! back before i was married (and when i was much thinner!) i wore so much vintage. is it possible to be jealous of one's own self? i am! :)
Amy Beatty said…
Oh man, those are the cutest things ever. I want you to post pictures of you wearing all of them. You HAVE got to take me there this summer. I would love me a easy breezy summer dress. Love you cutie!

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road