guess what? it's my new fave.

Okay, just barely brand SPANKIN new and getting up off the ground to a FULL TILT RUNNING START is our beloved film and video production company, Cinema Caldera.

Best news of all, there is a blog on the website and everyone should read it. My dear and brilliant hub Darin wrote the first real blog showcasing his passion for films, amazing directors, and art.

Check it out here: Cinema Caldera blog

Here we are at the backyard celebration on Wednesday, the day we got our BUSINESS LICENSE! Just pretty darn excited to be alive, as you can see.

Comments

marya said…
congratulations!!
Amy Beatty said…
Awesome!!! I'm soo glad they are doing what they love. You need to link their blog to the beatty family one!!! I feel their greatness coming!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road