Pippi's Pre-Halloween Adventures


i decided to dress as one of my personal heroes, Pippi Longstocking, for my friend Jackie's pre-halloween costume party.
unfortunately, i was not catching on to the whole wire-in-the-braids thing.
i tried to use floral wire = droopy braid mess!

walked into the party, and immediately this lovely lady, Jessica, took me under her wing and said, hang on. you need a coat wire! (why didn't i think of this?!!)

voila...pippi success!
my braids defy gravity!

hehe, and so does emily's cushy bum, as kim kardashian....

we joined two mysterious ladies in the bathroom....

to play with the most adorable little girl kitten! i pretended she was my wily pet monkey.




then we joined mister jerry seinfeld.


and some enigmatic floral wallpaper
who kept sneaking up on unsuspecting party guests...


 a cloaked stranger...
some friendly bandits...
and our hostess, miss poison ivy herself,

and hit the dance floor!


one costume down, two to go!

Comments

Amy Beatty said…
You look too adorable!!! The girl on the dance floor with you is oeys dream girl. He would have been doing the same thing if he was there with those glow sticks. FUNFUNFUN!! I love Halloween.
Lorlore said…
Looked like a lot of fun!! You made a great Pippi!!!!
AdieSpringB said…
Heather. Your Pippi braids are truly AMAZING. Looks like fun. I'm such a lazy costume person this year.....well, so far that is!
Cel said…
You make an adorable Pippi! And whoever went as wallpaper... awesome idea! I know someone who went as a picnic once, with utensils and plates taped to his "tablecloth" haha...
Missa said…
You are super adorable as Pippi! That Jerry Seinfeld costume is rad, spot on.
Nicky said…
Love the new and improved coat hanger braids! They stood up so well!!! The kitten is adorable! and the wallpaper was a bit creepy, but hey? It's Halloween!
Looks like a fun time! :D
Kaylie said…
What fun!

Two more costumes?! Can't wait!
Tina Dawn said…
You make a great Pippi. I adore the little kitten. I am really wanting to add a kitten to my home, my kitties are 9 and 7, so I think it is time. I thought the wallpaper costume was a great idea, except I don't know if I would like it pasted all over me like it was attempting to do. Thanks for sharing your great pictures. Love T
you are perfect as Pippi. funny, someone else told me they were going to go as Pippi and wanted to know if I had tights they could borrow. Nice to know Pippi is still a fashion icon. Happy Halloween, lady.
Claire Nouveau said…
such a cute kitten! love your costume! your hair looks awesome! hehe!
Kelsie Lynn said…
you looked gorgeous! too cute

and I lpved her Kim Kardishian butt. gold!
Anonymous said…
Kim Kardashian and Jerry Seinfeld- a match made in heaven. I love it!

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road