i made a little video....

...of our august utah rambles....including but not limited to footage from the Extra Terrestrial Highway in Nevada, hikes in Bryce Canyon, the hike to Lower Calf Creek Falls in Grand Esclante, the campground at Kodachrome Basin, Grosvenor Arch, and a little bit of footage at a park in Beaver, Utah. which we were excited to recognize from this amazing film that we all got glued to one night last year.

if you're interested to check it out, here ye go:

 

(this was shot on my little canon sureshot as it is easier to edit that way. it was supposed to end with a shot of the rainbow we saw as we headed north to provo, but i accidentally left that out. so please, envision that for a more satisfying end :)

Comments

Amy Beatty said…
just watched this as a fam. Orion on my lap loved calling out "Papa" "My Daddy" and so on....but as soon as he saw the campfire he said I LOVE CAMPING!!!! I was a little disappointed that jarom wasn't as excited as the rest of us were about watching it, he walk in and out a few times. Love the music you put it to. I could just watch this all day. Your skipping and then dancing at the end and Joeys dizzy walking are my favs! Such a treasure to have this. I love lovelove it. Im sooooo glad you are so smart and took video!! I'm going to love these forever and more and probably cry. I hope we always do trips as a family. It would be awesome to do it when we are all grey xoxo
Sheree said…
LOVE this little video. A smile on my face as it reminds me of what life is all about...
Beautiful Heather, keep skipping to your lou and don't ever stop twirling :) Thank you for the uplifting post, XOXO

...the rainbow can be seen in all those smiles
ashley said…
Its so awesome that you guys take videos of your trips! Little treasures forever. Utah looks so beautiful, and it appears you all had a lot of fun trekking through it! My heart is happy to see all those tender moments!

xoxo
Andrea said…
What a gorgeous video! It's nice to see familiar faces in 3-D too :) I am really impressed by your editing skills. Love how you did the first playful part, and threw in the 2nd very serene one! I'm sure your family will love having this video. Very special & thoughtful!
Selena said…
This is GREAT! Makes me want to hit the road! <3
Elizabeth said…
So kind of you to share you family!!!! This is so beautiful and a real reminder of what family is all about. I think you might be very lucky indeed to have these great bonds. You all look so happy: )
And lots of good living!
I dream of visiting these parts of America, I have never got west but for a trip to portland. One day!

x E
Nicky said…
this. is. awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

pretty baby

"I, now thirty-seven years old in perfect health begin..."

handmade homes take to the open road